Trump – ‘I Will Never Put the Needs of Illegal Criminals Before Law Abiding Citizens ‘ [Video]

October 29, 2019   |   by James G. Dalton

Watch as President Trump says the he will never put the needs of illegal criminals before law abiding citizens:

Rush Transcript:

TRUMP: “Last year in Cook County alone ICE asked local law enforcement people to please, pretty please, we beg you, we’ll do anything necessary to stop crime. We want to stop crime.

Please detain 1,162 people, please. But in each case the detainer was denied and Eddie Johnson wants to talk about values.

No, people like Johnson put criminals and illegal aliens before the citizens of Chicago and those are his values, and frankly, those values to me are a disgrace.

I will never put the needs — (Applause) — of illegal criminals before I put the needs of law-abiding citizens. It is very simple to me.”

via thefederalistpapers

1. Laura

October 29, 2019 @ 2:14 pm

Amen

• shelley

October 31, 2019 @ 7:59 am

President Trump is the best President!!!!

2. PAULA

October 29, 2019 @ 2:20 pm

paula@paulawhitaker.com
    Amen! President Trump is always right he puts American people before criminals and win police chiefs and mayors in the sanctuary cities will not allow the criminals to be arrested after they have committed horrible crimes they need to be arrested and put in jail because they are breaking the federal law! People of Chicago vote Republican vote for President Trump and he will help to read your city of the scourge of you police chief they are not working for you they are working for themselves and is President Trump said those are not values those are destruction to your community! My heart goes out to the people of Chicago who are legal and honest abiding citizens you are surrounded by a bunch of criminals yourself and your police chief and your mayor! They need to follow the law but they won’t sell vote them out and put some Republicans in there and your city will be cleaned up and they won’t be shooting some children and people in the street from these hideous criminals! If you keep the damn Democrats in there they’re going to kill all of you is that worth it I don’t think so! Save yourself and your families vote them out and get Republicans in there that will stand all the criminals where they need to go to jail! If you don’t it may be you or your family member they get shot and kill innocently because they are not following the law!

3. Linda Shelley

October 29, 2019 @ 2:21 pm

I will always back you President Trump you are my president. I recently lost my husband I don’t have a lot of money to give you, but I will back you and you have my vote.

4. Pamela Pietro

October 29, 2019 @ 2:41 pm

Amen. God Bless you President Trump. You absolutely have my vote.

5. Agustín Arreaga

October 29, 2019 @ 2:52 pm

After years of hearing what Soros have done agains our country! Why in hell this administration have
    investigate and use the power of the law, to jail this miserable traitor!
    Our President is amazing ! but is to many Rinos again him? the opposition of the House democrats
    is a shame to the World!

6. Marilee Doner

October 29, 2019 @ 3:31 pm

Elizabeth Warren was asked about the illegal immigrant who killed Mollie Tibbins in Iowa 2 years ago and all she could talk about were the children at the borders who are being taken away from their parents. These are illegal immigrants and there is no guarantee that the adults that have them ARE their parents. But the dimwit didn’t get it that Mollie died at the hands of an illegal immigrant who raped and killed her. Mollie was preparing for her college graduation and her wedding. Her parents NEVER get to see their daughter again. They are missing out on all the events and potential grand children. But Elizabeth Warren would have you believe that a US CITIZENs life was of no value. It only matters about the illegals.

• Carmine Tocco

October 29, 2019 @ 5:26 pm

You are my Hero President Trump please keep up the good work and don’t listen to the swamp and the corrupt media, put these SOB’s in there place sure the Democrats need an underclass to survive because they have nothing else to offer thats why they want the illegals .I believe God is on our side.
      TRUMP 2O20 !

7. Terry

October 29, 2019 @ 3:38 pm

President Trump you have my vote and I’ll back you any way I can.

8. Zaw Soe

October 29, 2019 @ 4:09 pm

Mr President Trump i’am with you 110%. I will never forget what you done for Real American Patriots. Who love our Country and Values our Constitution, a Law Abidin Citizens which who paid Taxpayers to this Country which U.S.A. We all Love you Mr President Trump. You have Saved this Beautiful Country. You are the only President that I know, I Thank You and God Bless You and Your Family. Please Disobey DemoRats All off these Rats are nothing but Haters,Racists,Crooks,Dishonest,Lies,Sickness,Evil,Etc.

9. Janet

October 29, 2019 @ 6:43 pm

Mr. President: Just a short comment to encourage you along your journey to a win in 2020. Just remember, the few hundred people at Nationals Stadium during the World Series booing you, for every one (1) person that booed YOU have ten (10) people behind you cheering, clapping and voting for you! Keep the faith and keep staying TRUE TO THE USA!!

10. Mary Ayala

October 29, 2019 @ 7:59 pm

I LOVE OUR PRESIDENT AND THE 1ST FAMILY.
    I THINK ITS SHAMEFUL HOW HE’S BEING ATTACKED BY GREEDY CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

TRUMP 2020

*Mr. President, we Patriots (which are many) await your orders.

11. Dale Hammond

October 30, 2019 @ 1:26 am

Have you noticed? The DemocRATS have ZERO positive things that they are doing for the people. They have UNENDING negative things to say, and their HATRED for everything Trump has destroyed their PATRIOTISM and LOYALTY to America. Their loyalty is to their unending LUST FOR POWER. Their actions say that they agree with Obama’s “preacher” “Rev?” Wright who said, “Not God BLESS America, no, God DAMN America.” If, and unfortunately when, there is a DemocRAT in the WH again, we as a FREE society will come to an end. Socialism will NOT give the people ANY of the “free” stuff the RATSodems are lying about. WAKE UP AMERICAN VOTERS. Trump MUST be ‘re-elected to slow down the takeover of the DemocRATS and Socialism and more LOSSES OF OUR LIBERTIES. God bless America! America BLESS God!

12. Beverly Martines

October 30, 2019 @ 8:59 pm

President Trump is one ove the best presidents we have ever had. May not always be politically correct but puts America first. Four more years!!

%d bloggers like this: