Michael Moore Says If You See White People On The Street You Should Cross, Trump Voters ‘Not Good People’

December 30, 2019   |   by James G. Dalton

If there is one good thing that could be said for Michael Moore, and there is most likely only one good thing that could be said about him, he knows how to predict elections.

The documentary filmmaker, which is a nice way of saying high paid propagandist, famously predicted President Donald Trump’s win in the 2016 election.

But never mistake that for him liking President Trump or the people who voted to make him the 45th President of The United States.

He, like the majority of his Hollywood wannabe elites, despise us with every fiber of their being. And there is a ton of fiber in Moore’s being.

In an interview on “The Rolling Stone” podcast “Useful Idiot” Moore decried “white” men as people you should be frightened of and “not good people.”

“I refuse to participate in post-racial America,” he said. “I refuse to say because we elected Obama that suddenly that means everything is okay, white people have changed. White people have not changed.”

“Two-thirds of all white guys voted for Trump. That means anytime you see three white guys walking at you, down the street toward you, two of them voted for Trump.

“You need to move over to the other sidewalk because these are not good people that are walking toward you. You should be afraid of them,” he said.

He said that the “other guy” in the group of the fictious three white people are “like him” because they did not vote for the president.

“We’re traitors to our race, that’s how they see us,” Moore said to the interviewers who, apparently thought those were OK things to say.

This is ridiculous on so many levels that it is tough to even know where to begin with it. But we could start with the fact that data has consistently shown that it is not white people who commit the most violent crimes per capita.

And who Michael, who sees white people that did not vote for President trump as traitors to their race? Where is this happening other than in your mind?

But imagine if Moore, or anyone, said this about any other race. There would a call for a national conversation.

White people, it appears, are fair game to be castigated and vilified as evil because some of us choose to vote for President Trump.

In their minds the only reason we could possibly have for voting for him is some ridiculous notion of white supremacy.

Which is kind of mind boggling as his opponent in the 2016 presidential election was a white woman.

And they wonder why they are not getting the rural white voters to listen to them.

via thefederalistpapers

1. Joseph Corson

December 30, 2019 @ 3:21 pm

Moore is a disgusting immoral degenerate, and always has been! Just listening to this anus is disgusting! So full of hate and anger! He just doesn’t get it!! Nobody is listening to his ignorant diatribe of lies and deception!! Look how the reprobate appears! He’s always a slovenly hog, looking in serious need of a bath, a haircut, and clean cloths! Does anyone really care or listen to this moron?

• Dale Hammond

December 31, 2019 @ 5:04 am

Moore is a man who is very EMPTY in his heart and mind. He has been hurt by many people since his youth. His inner pain shows through his bad choices throughout his life.
      However, Moore is not any more of a sinner than you and me. We catagorize sin as one is worse than another. And, in our earthly journey, that is how we look at sin and sins. “Well, I am not as bad as he/she is!” OR “I am really better than her/him.”
      This is what the Lord says, “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delght, declares the LORD.” (Jeremiah 9:23-24)

2. James

December 30, 2019 @ 4:06 pm

Moore I would take a dupe on you were on the street so don’t bitch about Trump because hes the man

3. James

December 30, 2019 @ 4:12 pm

Moore is whiter than me so he is a so flake look out for summer

4. Dicky J

December 30, 2019 @ 4:39 pm

So I suppose Michael identifies as black, brown, red or whatever else EXCEPT white? He’s a prime example of real racism at work if you ask me (and even if you don’t) … 🙂

5. Ken Crowley

December 30, 2019 @ 4:41 pm

Moore’s is just another hate filled liberal like the rest of the Hollywood weirdo’s whose comments mean nothing.
    It’s time for the white, and black, Trump supporters to start boycotting these, so called, celebrities.

6. Dicky J

December 30, 2019 @ 4:41 pm

PS … Somebody needs to send that blob a weight watcher’s pamphlet …. 🙁

7. Carole

December 30, 2019 @ 5:19 pm

One of those white people who act like they aren’t. He’s not going to give up anything of his.

8. Karen Rice

December 30, 2019 @ 5:27 pm

Idiotic nut job.

• Rick

December 31, 2019 @ 5:10 am

Who listens to people like Michael Moore?
      Oh, low self esteem, lieing dirt bags with no real idea what is happening in America?

9. JanD

December 30, 2019 @ 7:57 pm

If you see Michael Moore walking toward you, you’d better cross the street to make room for his physical bulk and his security entourage. He is a bad person, filled with resentment, venom and might lash out at any moment.

10. Curtis Stubbs

December 30, 2019 @ 8:02 pm

Through no fault of my own, I cannot get any whiter. I also am plagued with 50 years of skin cancer but I’m also blessed. As I did a DNA test, I was contacted by a 2nd cousin who resides in Atlanta. She happens to be black but we share a great great grandmother who lived on a lumber plantation in Hamlet, NC about 100 years ago. I cannot imagine a better Christmas present than knowing I have a relative that is becoming a part of my family at a time when I’m still young enough to spend time with her and her family. America is Great!

• Dale Hammond

December 31, 2019 @ 5:09 am

Thank you, Curtis! God bless you and your 2nd cousin!
      Happy new year!

11. Kerry Hansen

December 31, 2019 @ 1:33 am

This creep is among the leftest who think I, the last Supreme court justice elected, and all the other white males are automatically Rapists and Racists. What a shame. They try to stop your opposition of them by calling you and I these horrible names. It really started when Obama was running for President. When we found fault with his proposals and later his policies we were branded as Racists to shut us down. People should rebel against this shameful behavior.

12. Linlee

January 3, 2020 @ 4:09 am

He is the largest waste of space! 🐷 All he does is speak hate and distaste of everything! 😠 Has he ever looked in the mirror? 😵 One of the worst human beings on earth!! 😱 Poor excuse of what he thinks is an elite! 👎One super nut job! 👐

%d bloggers like this: