Cartoon Shows the Real Reason Democrats Want Trump to Stop Threatening Iran, Impeachment Not War

January 14, 2020   |   by James G. Dalton

Last week was one for the record books. President Trump used his magic powers to get the Democrats to come out in support of our Iranian adversary.

Iran has been at war with the USA for 40 years and we’re supposed to believe it’s all Trumps fault.

So what is behind the Democrats sudden love for the Mullahs in Iran?

Here, at least in the view of one cartoonist, is the real reason Democrats want President Trump to stop threatening Iran:

Does that about sum it up?

They want impeachment, not war.

Today’s Democrats would rather the country fail, and its citizens be miserable and in danger, than have President Trump succeed.

It is a sad state of affairs.

Democrats have move from loyal opposition, to resisting and trying to oust a sitting President of the United States.

Despicable and lets hope voters throw the bums out on their ears this November.

via thefederalistpapers

1. Burt Packard

January 14, 2020 @ 3:24 pm

Intelligent voter,s see right through this shameful Democrapic BS they are going down in November . They say one thing when their in majority and another when they are out. What a joke they are. Their ethic are dictated by the political windbags they are.

2. John

January 14, 2020 @ 3:29 pm

WINDBAGS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!! EVIL DIRTBAGS EVEN TOO NICE!!

3. Henry Grondin

January 14, 2020 @ 3:33 pm

Exactly right. Couldn’t have done it better.!! Great cartoon of DUMB & DUMBER. CAN’T SEE HOW THEY CAN STAY IN CONGRESS. WE NEED REAL LEADERS WITH THE INTREST OF OUR COUNTRY I MIND. NOT THESE MORONS!!!!

4. Terrill L Maxwell

January 14, 2020 @ 3:49 pm

We the people of America need to establish yet another branch of government. The US Psychiatric Board established to evaluate the competency of politicians ability to serve as non bias leaders.

• Terrill, what a great idea! I think it's time has come.

January 15, 2020 @ 3:02 am

Your Comment*

5. David

January 14, 2020 @ 4:49 pm

Somewhat off subject, but I’d like to recommend that those wishing to express an opinion, have their offerings proof read before submitting them. “There, Their, and They’re” are probably the most misused words in these submissions. These simple mistakes can totally nullify a valid opinion.

• FOFY286

January 16, 2020 @ 6:50 am

I tend to look at the particular comment and most often decide it was written in the heat. After all, they are not politicians who are always so clear and concise and correct in their communications whether they are informative, contaminative or outright lies. Of course that could also be the influence of their aides cleaning up the dictation. Forgive them their transgressions they’re concentrating on content so there should be not surprise there are misuses of words.😁

• FOFY286

January 16, 2020 @ 7:01 am

I was going to comment on my previous comment but sys. decided I buggered my address and wiped what I had done. Damn machines need to learn their place!

6. Terry Hays

January 14, 2020 @ 4:55 pm

We must get all Americans to vote we are at a crossroads for American democracy and values

• Billy Greene

January 15, 2020 @ 12:04 am

In reply to David — As a retired English teacher, I struggled to decipher the intended thoughts behind the typed words for quite some time before I could begin to guess the meanings. Although, I still probably miss out on many of the sentiments, my imagination has filled in several blanks for me!!
      Replying to Terrill — Too much regulation is never a good thing! Requiring competency tests in order to vote and run for office sounds like a great idea, but that is entirely dependent on who sets the standards enforces the rules… Good idea though!!

• FOFY286

January 16, 2020 @ 7:09 am

An interesting point of view and imagination too, I’ll bet.
        Short horror story – Schiff and Pelosi get to write the evaluation criteria and or the questions. My gorge be still!

7. Nate Paris

January 14, 2020 @ 6:42 pm

I’ll be glad once this gets to The Senate and the appropriate thing is done!
    TRUMP/PENCE 2020 and Beyond. KEEPING AMERICA GREAT!!!!!!!!

8. Alila Barreras

January 15, 2020 @ 6:09 am

I signed Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment petition and I do not what happened with that! She is a miserable Democrat leader! What the rest of the democrats will do? Miserables also!

9. FOFY286

January 16, 2020 @ 7:19 am

I believe Hagrid covered the dangers of dealing with a hypocrite quite well both verbally and with example. A Democrat leaders provide a disgusting example of do what I say and for god sake do not watch what I do. Be very careful when greeting, they may decide it is grounds for impeachment.