If The Democrats Lose in 2020, They’ll Try to Destroy the Country

January 18, 2020   |   by James G. Dalton

If the Democrats lose the elections in 2020, I believe they will try and destroy our country.

That may seem like hyperbole, and blowing things way out of proportion, but based on what we’ve seen the past few years, it is almost undeniable.

The Democrats and their media allies not only do not care one whit about the average American citizen, they actually hold us in contempt.

People like Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders and the rest of their motley crew of Democrats hate us because we elected President Trump in 2016.

The political elite, including many, many fake Republicans, chose Hillary Clinton to be the next President but we rebelled.

Ever since then they’ve been doing everything they can to overturn our decision, no matter the cost to the country.

First they tried recounts to overturn the election. When that failed they tried to persuade the electoral college electors to vote against the choice of the people.

When that failed they decided to claim that the President of the United States was secretly a Russian agent under the control of Vladimir Putin.

They also claimed that conservative media, like this site, was fake news and the Russians controlled our operations. Democrats and the media demanded Facebook shut us down. Which they did, for a while.

After two and a half years of the unprecedented Mueller hit job, that too fell apart but many Democrats, like Nancy Pelosi, still refuse to let go of the Russia narrative.

So, they decided instead to seize on what is really Joe Biden’s corruption, Trump asking Ukraine to look into how Hunter Biden ended up making 80K a month from a company in which he had no experience, at the time his dad oversaw Ukraine policy for the Obama administration, to start their impeachment push.

Trump committed the sin of investigating a racket that both sides have profited from for a long time.

Now we are on the cusp of the Senate impeachment trial that Democrats know is certain to end in acquittal for the President. They also know he is likely to win re-election in 2020.

So what do they have in store for us next?

I believe that if they lose in 2020 they will move to try and fundamentally undermine the fabric that holds our nation together and further rip this nation apart.

If Trump wins in 2020 they’ll move to undermine the Supreme Court and the federal court system, claiming it is racist and rigged, and promote the idea of packing the courts to “fix” the problem.

If Trump wins in 2020 they’ll move to create violence in the streets to further try and intimidate those that disagree with them, and to undermine law enforcement.

This is why it is imperative that President Trump wins re-election in 2020. We cannot allow the current Democratic Party to have any access to power, to the degree we can help it.

Democrats like Pelosi and Schumer are a danger to our country and they must be removed from positions of authority at the polls this coming November.

The fate of our country literally depends on it.

via thefederalistpapers

1. Fran

January 18, 2020 @ 3:28 pm

America, do you ever want this bunch of Nazi
    gestapo dumocraps to ever get in power again????
    If they do, they will implement Stalin’s constitution.
    They will make our life as miserable as they can for
    our punishment!!!!!!! Confiscate all our defensive weapons,
    make us stand in line for hours for basic food items,
    force abortion on all Republicans/conservatives, put
    us in prison for anything they falsely accuse us of like they have
    been doing to the greatest president this country ever has.
    They are vengeful devils straight out of Satan’s cult.

• ward

January 18, 2020 @ 3:44 pm

All supporting dems of bo’s 8 year treasonous crimes are the same #1 enemy trying to destroy the U.S.A.’s Constitutional Freedom, Rights & Liberty using a socialistic, marxist wannabe dictator attacks on U.S. Patriotic Citizens ! Dem treason .. !

• Flossie Spencer

January 18, 2020 @ 4:51 pm

What do you mean, “they will destroy our counyry” they’ve been destroying it for years. They are Demomic Demon rats lead by Jezebelosi and Chucky, her clown. Wake up America.

• Larry Cook

January 18, 2020 @ 5:28 pm

Dems won’t win, even with they dead Democrat votes the will have. If they do, I believe a civil war will ensue. The liberals will confiscate weapons and it won’t go well. I believe if that happens, true Aneri and will began eliminating the top democratic party. CUT THE HEAD IFF THE SNAKE so to speak. That will be the quickest way to restore this country. The Clinton’s have proven that. The suicides they have committed ring fear on those who oppose them. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

• FOFY286

January 19, 2020 @ 12:30 am

I am concerned you could be right. I hope not but ……; the trouble is those are the kinds of comments that the Psychotically Radical Socialist Democrats use against us. See, they are dangerous, violent we need to disarm them. Of course the same kinds of statements by them are supporting and defending the Constitution. STUPID, but stupid should not get a pass with that crowd. I am no scholar but it seems that the only way within the system for correcting the problem is by voting. I have not gone back through it and all the succeeding documents but I am very hopeful there is something akin to impeachment or flogging for getting obviously ANTI-constitution groups OUT. IF SUCH A MEANS EXISTS, WHY ARE WE SITTING ON OUR ASS GRIPING INSTEAD OF USING IT!

2. David Lawrenz

January 18, 2020 @ 3:29 pm

I firmly believe the demacratic party want to make america into a communist nation. I also believe they will oblige the one world government and united nation military will rule the people

3. Mary Theobald.

January 18, 2020 @ 3:35 pm

I am 72 yrs old and I have been blind to the
    deceipt of the democrats for half my life. Their
    goal is and has been, to destroy America
    and any American who disagrees with them.
    I do not believe that when Trump pledged to “drain the swamp” he had any idea how enormous and dirty it was. And at the base of it
    stand those who wanted to crown Hillary Queen. When that failed, they did not know what to do but to destroy this wonderful country with their hate for Trump and what he
    stands for…truth and justice for all. May God
    stand behind him and protect him.
    MT

4. Sam Valentine

January 18, 2020 @ 3:45 pm

At 74 yrs old I’m appalled at the way the left has positioned this country to become what our brave soldiers fought band died for to prevent. Those that push this agenda should be ousted from iffice and put in trial for treason.

• ward

January 18, 2020 @ 4:50 pm

S.V.; Right on target and anyone voting democrat after 8 years of bo’s treason with hilary crime to support his wannabe dictator stench, are the same treasonous asses as far left commie enemies that do not deserve U.S. Freedom & Rights ! Prisons are too lenient for traitors & hanged in public view is their own created & deserved over due Justice ! Hang ’em !

5. Daniel Carlow

January 18, 2020 @ 3:51 pm

It is so sad that half of the American citizens of this great country hate it here. They hate our wonderful way of life. Blind that the people they worship are trying to destroy it. The hypocrites that run the democrats are without souls. After the sham of an inquiry they ran in the house they sell their constituent’s that the reason for sitting on the phoney articles of impeachment is to insure the senate runs a “fair” trial. These so called leaders wouldn’t know fair unless it included farm animals and a ferris wheel. And the sadist part is the rank n file believe this dog n pony show. What a bunch of educated idots. Donald Trump n the good Lord help us if these sheep ever become in charge. If they do say goodbye to our Republic.

6. Nate Paris

January 18, 2020 @ 4:09 pm

What the hell do you mean, “In 2020, if Democrats lose They’ll try to destroy the country”? They LOST in 2016 and they’re trying to ruin the country!!! TRUMP/PENCE in 2020, MAKE LIBERALS CRY AGAIN!!!!!

• Mildred Stone

January 18, 2020 @ 9:25 pm

Dan, I think so many Dems are pissed because they haven’t been given enough of that “free stuff” they got from Obama and thought Hillary would continue the “big give-away”. But sadly, for them, President Trump is a REPUBLICan, one that believes in a Republic, not a Socialist Commune. These fools shold get the meassaage: Get off your collective asses and earn your own way, like the rest of real Americans. Thank God for President Trump. Four more years!

7. PlumHunter

January 18, 2020 @ 4:23 pm

our fearless leader has to get out the National Guard to round up all these treasonous Dumb Dems and throw them into the same concentration camps that our magnomious leader has built for all those criminal immigrants at the Southern boarder. Then we will see how anxious Nasty Nancy and Shifty Shitf will be to read from the constitution – equal branch of government? They ought to be made to work at a garbage dump where they belong!!!!

8. ward

January 18, 2020 @ 4:40 pm

M.T.; Yes the dems socialistic whims & ways are now commie, islamic wannabe totalitarian dictators created with bo’s 8 years of treasonous 78 U.S. Law violations and defying the U.S. Constitution at least 10 times ! While letting illegal foreigners attack the U.S.A. Citizens Freedom & Rights the dems & bo also let hilary commit atrocious crimes & abused power to be president ! The youth & all the stupid voting for dem candidates are creating their own demise if socialistic asses get into office or U.S.A. congress ! The wannabe dem dictators has been proven in the house of majority & senate dems with rino’s treasonous acts ! The U.S.A.is “One Nation Under GOD” that dems are trying to destroy as satan’s disciples with islamic terrorists as allies ! The treason is obvious by dems attacks on our POTUS that commands the far left dem asses exectuion that is long over due ! No you aren’t going to be disagreed with by any Patriotic U.S. Citizen and all of U.S. Patriots have your back to support Freedom !

9. Sam Ponticello

January 18, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

Your Comment

TIME TO ACTIVATE THE NATIONAL GUARD ( MILITIA ) ALONG WITH DELTA AND MARINES! DRAIN THE SWAMP ONCE AND FOR ALL STARTING WITH THE CLINTOM CRIMINAL CARTEL, AND ALL THE OTHER SATANIC DEMON RATS WHEREVER THEY MAY BE ! HELL AIN’T HALF FULL! GO, DONALD GO!!

10. Sammy

January 18, 2020 @ 6:32 pm

Spoke to a Haitian now working over here. He stated he wanted socialism. I said you just left it why bring it here? I don’t know of people trying to get into a socialist country to live. He stated he liked working and was making money here. Very happy about that.

11. Mildred Stone

January 18, 2020 @ 9:38 pm

Re: Sammy: What an oxyMORON! And I might add, just leave the oxy off. He states he wants Socialism here, then states he likes working and making money here and is very happy about that. Why then, would he want to bring a failed social-economic system here that would destroy what he just stated he liked? Some people sit on what they think with? Kinda something like Christ said when he was on the Cross: “Father forgive them, for they know not what they do”.

• FOFY286

January 19, 2020 @ 12:45 am

SORRY, I’M NOT CHRIST. I can not forgive them for – they know what they do! They know what they have done, what they are doing and what they plan to do. Nope, no cross for this kid. Kicking, screaming and taking as many of them as I can with me is my position. Your comment sounds like a decent person, M.P.T.U.😉 I may be a little less so, but I believe in the 10 awfully good statements for life that are currently banned from display in nearly all public places. (have to careful how I say things, I might offend those people I would not condemn to H. They would ruin the neighborhood!)

12. cayce h.

January 18, 2020 @ 10:09 pm

Trump’s re-election in 2020 is all but a slam-dunk. House and Senate seats are not. I think that’s where our fight will be. We have to be vigilant and relentless, because you know them Godless democrat assholes will be. I’m looking into doing some volunteer work in my region, since I’m retired and can spare a little time. If you’re still working, donate as much as you’re comfortable with… and if you’re retired, I’d love to see you out there with me! We can do this!

13. FOFY286

January 19, 2020 @ 12:48 am

SERIOUS AGREEMNT WITH YOU CAYCE. Check this out.
    RE: ARTICLE Hilarious Cartoon Shows the Aftermath of the Hit on Soleimani, ‘Very Angry Now’ by James G. Dalton
    It would be a disaster if Democrats won any power in the 2020 elections. It’s up to us to work, work, work to ensure that does not happen.
    Join a campaign, go door to door, do whatever it takes to be sure that the Democrats lose, and that they lose big this coming November.
    ******************************
    MR. DALTON IS ABSOLUTLY CORRECT! THE LAST LINE OF HIS ARTICLE SAYS IT ALL!
    This is a fine place to voice opinions on the articles and their subjects but we should also be sure to do so wherever we see the opportunity. I have been hitting all of the political ads that give the opportunity to reply or comment. Especially the ones I see with glowing praise by the worshippers. I do not go off about how insane or unamerican they are or directly attack a position. Instead I hit them where it hurts – they do not live up to the claims of the parties positions, like social justice. My most favored assault is based on the plans to combat CLIMATE CHANGE and how by being just statements and not compete plans they WILL DESTROY FAMILIES. —- Do you see my logic? In an ad where response is allowed opening with a mild statement like that there is something that may be addressed but I (you) have not seen anything about it. Then go off on the subject, its impact and how without a firm complete plan to address whatever has been chosen they are doing great damage to what ever party policy/agenda it applies to. MAKE THE WORSHIPPERS PICK UP THE ISSUE, CAUSE SUPPORTERS TO BRING UP THE QUESTION AT TOWN HALLS, RALLYS AND THE LIKE. AND NOW IS THE BEST TIME – RIGHT DOWN TO THE WIRE ON CANDIDATES. CLUSTER FLUSTER THE SOBs!
    WANT MORE – STICK IT IN A COMMENT ON THE PAGE FOR THE ARTICLE – WANT TO BOUNCE THOUGHTS OR PLANS BETWEEN READERS WHY NOT USE THE BOTTOM OF THAT PAGE AS WELL. AT LEAST UNTIL ANOTHER MEANS CAN BE ARRANGED. NO, I DO NOT HAVE A BLOG OR THE LIKE, I HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW TO CREATE OR MAINTAIN ONE. I CAN SETUP A GOOGLE ACCOUNT WITH AN EMAIL AND I THINK THEY STILL HAVE A BUILT IN SHARE DOCUMENTS AND SUCH. ( USED IT ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO FOR A CLASS.) JUST SAY THE WORD IN A COMMENT THERE AND IT WILL HAPPEN.

14. Karen J Hoyle

January 19, 2020 @ 5:58 pm

WHERE does the reporter get this information???????