Hillary Still Thinks She Could Beat Trump

January 31, 2020   |   by James G. Dalton

Hillary Clinton says she still feels the urge to think she could defeat President Donald Trump.

“Yeah. I certainly feel the urge because I feel the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome,” she told Variety. “And the more we learn, the more that seems to be the case.

“But I’m going to support the people who are running now and do everything I can to help elect the Democratic nominee.”

Clinton spoke to Variety at this year’s Sundance Film Festival, where “Hillary,” a four-hour docu-series was shown. The project will premiere on Hulu on March 6.

She said she intends to vote for the Democrats’ nominee no matter who it is.

“I’ll definitely vote,” she said. “I vote every time there’s an election. And I am telling everybody here at Sundance, everywhere I go, please, please go out and vote. And then, whoever the nominee is, support the nominee, whether it’s someone you voted on or not in the primary process, because the most important responsibility we all have is to retire Donald Trump.”

via newsmax

1. Mary Hewitt

January 31, 2020 @ 3:40 pm

Usual Hilary hogvwash. Still thinks she is
    God’s gift to USA not resembling an old
    Hollywood “has been actor “desperate even
    To get attention and hope for bit part in walk on
    On Screen .

2. PlumHunter

January 31, 2020 @ 3:44 pm

Poor Hilarious Hillary with her shag-off husband, Bang man Billy. Wake up Clinton. You should have smelled the coffee a long time ago. No one wants to hear from you, nor your husband nor your ugly daughter. Slither back to Arkansas and die in a hill somewhere!

3. Jack Day

January 31, 2020 @ 4:15 pm

Gad, the woman has no idea of when to keep her mouth shut. She has legal and corruption problems coming up and this time she won’t have the power to dodge them. We have a no nonsense Attorney General that is not influenced by politics. Were she to run again, it would be a slaughter similar to an earthquake with the magnitude of 10 on the Richter Scale. The time of the Clintons is long over.

4. George Dahlke

January 31, 2020 @ 5:01 pm

The best thing she could do to help the other democratic candidates would be to shut up and go away. If any of them link themselves to her, it will only damage their chances of winning.

5. Nate

January 31, 2020 @ 5:57 pm

Hillary still thinks she won in 2016 and is waiting for Whinstein to get acquitted?

6. Dawn

January 31, 2020 @ 6:03 pm

Bring it on Killary!

7. Robert Cottrell

January 31, 2020 @ 7:43 pm

I’m a vet and Hillary belongs in jail for all her dealings whatever criminal act you pick. She should be tried by the Seals and any vet in America. Just vote a straight Republican ticket I certainly will.

• Ginny

February 1, 2020 @ 8:09 pm

WTG Robert; I’m very proud of y’all Vets & like your outspoken truth of the matter. Thank you~!

8. FOFY286

February 1, 2020 @ 2:42 am

While it is a good idea inmost cities to avoid dark alleys Trump might just add isolation. That harpy would not be beyond dry gulching so she could say she did beat him. Otherwise by using the Democrats most perfect and elaborate logic she should be charge with threating the President. Officers, if you see her nearby – TAKE HER DOWN SHE’S A THREAT!

• FOFY286

February 1, 2020 @ 2:45 am

Your Comment*

• Ginny

February 1, 2020 @ 8:11 pm

I don’t think of her as a threat as much as I think of her as a loud fog horn that nothing comes out of her to be audible, legible, or sensible.

9. Anne Leslie

February 2, 2020 @ 6:17 am

The Clinton era is over, dead, and buried! Hillary had better be focusing on how is going to overcome the bad that is coming her way legally! Simple fact, she could not beat President Trump! She is immoral and a liar!