Believe All Women, Right? Biden Accused Of Sexual Assault

March 26, 2020   |   by James G. Dalton

Joe Biden has been ‘credibly’ accused of sexual assault – and in a world where Democrats set the rules for these types of claims, she must be believed.

Biden with visibly uncomfortable girl (not accuser)

The woman, Tara Reade, accused Biden last year of inappropriate behavior when she worked in his Senate office in 1993. Now (well actually, last April), Reade says Biden touched her inappropriately when she was in her mid-20s.

“My life was hell,” said Reade. “This was about power and control. I couldn’t get a job on the Hill.”

Now, She’s given a graphic podcast interview with Rolling Stone’s Katie Halper where she tells her full story.

Reade describes a graphic incident from 1993 in which as superior asked her to run a gym bag to Biden “down towards the capital.” When Biden greeted her (not allegedly of course, since we’re believing all women), he forced her up against a wall and shoved his hands up her skirt.

Biden’s “hands were on me and underneath my clothes,” she said, after he “had me up against the wall.”

“I remember him saying first, like as he was doing it, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else,'” she said, adding “And then him saying to me when I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing, and I kind of just pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might’ve said and I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘i thought’ or ‘I heard’ but he implied that I had done this.”

Reade then went on to say that “everything shattered in that moment” because she knew that there were no witnesses and she looked up to him. “He was like my father’s age,” she said. “He was like this champion of women’s rights in my eyes and I couldn’t believe it was happening. It seemed surreal.”

Reade then said Biden grabbed her by the shoulders and said, “You’re okay. You’re fine” and proceeded to walk away.

Reade said that Biden also told her something after the alleged assault that she initially didn’t want to share because “it’s the thing that stays in my head over and over.” But after some pressing from Halper, Reade decided to share:

He took his finger. He just like pointed at me and said you’re nothing to me.”

Halper said she spoke with Reade’s brother and close friend, and both of them recall Reade telling them about the alleged assault at the time. –NewsOne

Reade says that after she revealed some of Biden’s inappropriate behavior, she was accused of doing the bidding of Vladimir Putin, according to The Intercept

Probably nothing, right?

via zerohedge

1. rev andy hird

March 26, 2020 @ 2:29 pm

looks like joe isnt as slow as we thought he is a disgrace.

• Imogene

March 26, 2020 @ 2:36 pm

Biden has been inappropriate with women and young girls his whole career. He should have faced charges for this years ago. Shame on parents who did not step up when he touched their children.

• Joan Buchmann

March 26, 2020 @ 3:57 pm

Whenever I see THOSE PICTURES of Joe Biden FONDLING ALL these LITTLE GIRLS, WITH a LOOK of, WHAT ARE DOING TO ME, STOP IT … I want to THROW UP … & YES, the PARENTS, who are their CHILD’S PROTECTORS, STAND there & SMILE, should have REMOVED his DIRTY HANDS OFF of THEIR UNSUSPECTING, INNOCENT CHILD … EACH TIME PARENTS ALLOWED, then VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN FREE ACCESS to their CHILD, … the PROTECTORS only EMPOWERED & ENABLED JOE BIDEN to be the SEXUAL MONSTER he IS.

2. Kay

March 26, 2020 @ 2:30 pm

“You’re nothing to me” yes, that is the kind of thing a self-important person would say – not something you make up. It does stay with you and understand the discomfort of revealing that someone said that to you. These types of actions happen ALL the time, it is insidious and as a reasonable; normal human, it is shocking and unbelievable when it happens to you – you doubt your experience, “No one would act like that, right?” but they do. I remember walking up stairs with a man behind me and he reached up and touched my bottom. Or did he, no one would do that right?

3. LYLE D SHECKLER

March 26, 2020 @ 2:47 pm

So what?

So what? Biden is a prominent swamp dweller just like the Clinton Family. Biden, the Clinton Family and most every Prominent Liberal Politician, by virtue of their position are above the law.

Remember Comey in his testimony about “Queen Hillary” agreed that what she mishandled classified information, and
    in so many words that he would not file charges against her as she could not be convicted by virtue of her status.
    Comey was just telling it like it is.

She should be flattered and feel privileged to have been groped by such a prominent “Star” as Good Ol’ Uncle Joe.
    After all we should accept the fact that are living in a society of multiple standards.

4. 4blue

March 26, 2020 @ 4:30 pm

This is the best the Democrats have in the entire party? How on this earth could anyone vote for Biden to be president of our beautiful country? Why would anyone put a swamp member in any office? Does anyone really want to destroy the progress that women have made? We should punish these offenders so they don’t continue to ruin innocent victims’ lives. Everyone should go by the same laws. And this is who you really want to reward by placing him in the most important position in the world. I have visions of Biden trapping another unsuspecting victim in the Oval Office. Does that ring a bell anyone?